East Village Entertainment (EVE) is a New York City based media company and agency devoted to work that enlightens, inspires, and entertains.
EVE specializes in North America plus worldwide and multi-territory opportunities offering a range of services, such as:
- Agent for rough cut, fine cut, and completed feature length and broadcast hour documentary films as well as miniseries
- Executive producer, producer, creative producer on productions
- Consultant – short term and ongoing providing creative input on edits and written material, story structure, strategy at each stage of development, production, and on completed work, film festivals and distribution, funding opportunities
- Scripted web series development and representation
- Unscripted series development and representation
- Scripted narrative series development, production and representation
- Author representation
- Grant writing
- Design and conduct workshops for filmmakers and students on: choosing a topic, writing a log-line and treatment, story structure, production issues, budgets, what makes a great opening, press kit, directors statement, festival and distribution strategies, trailers
- Theatrical Distribution on select films
EVE starts by discussing vision and goals, and is adept at executing Plan A, and also Plan B and C.